OK, I know you’ve been waiting with bated breath, unable to hold back your excitement for this next installment!! Every day we encounter new and “interesting” phone systems – some of which are older than me – and we simply cannot resist sharing with you yet another top 10 things that indicate you might need a new phone system… Here goes!!
You might need a new phone system if…
10. The speakerphone used to belong to the Moonlight Drive-in.
9. A redneck installed your phone system.
8. The Geek Squad refurbished it in the late 1990’s.
7. The server cabinet looks like a refrigerator.
6. The phone rings after you answer a call.
5. The phone has a beer belly.
4. You have to unplug your phone to hang up.
2. It requires a quarter to make an outbound call.
3. The music-on-hold machine only plays 8-tracks.
And finally, the number one reason you might need a new phone system…
1. The filter is dirty.
What’s in your phone closet???