Our phone technicians have been servicing modern-day telephone systems for over 30 years. This is not the aggregate number of years mind you. These guys aren’t in their thirties anymore and they’ve seen it all. I just can’t get through the rest of the day without sharing some of their most memorable phone moments. Nor could I resist formatting this blog into another memorable list we all know, “You might be a redneck if…” So here goes, the top 10 things that indicate you might need a new phone system.
Drum roll please. (drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr….)
You might need a new phone system if…
10. The oldest thing on your desk is your telephone.
9. The hand-set smells like Bay Rum.
8. Your Auto-attendant retired.
7. You’re not sure if you have a phone system.
6. Your phone system has more seniority than your employees.
5. Your phone system consists of two tin cans and some string.
4. The music-on-hold is the theme from Hee-Haw.
3. The office lights dim when pressing the Hold button.
2. There’s a rag sticking out of it.
And finally, the number one reason you might need a new phone system…
1. It’s on FIRE!
What’s in your phone closet?